Monday 26 March 2018

YAY I HAVE FINISHED MY WIT!!!!!




yay I have finished my wit. My wit was about kaitiakitanga witch means to save, guard, protect, take ownership and be a care taker we got to choose 4 different stiles.
1. Impressionism witch is soft dull colours, real life, blend the colours, and thin brush strokes.

2. Dot art. For dot art you have to just do dots to make a picture use different sized dots, lots of colour, and detail.

3. Pop art witch pops out, bright colours, random objects, and mixing colours.

And 4 cubism witch is made all out of different shapes, it tells a story, and different colours that fit the subject

I chose pop art because I had never herd of it. And when I paint I like adding bright colours. This is my finished art


I did new Zealand and Ireland because I want people to know that new Zealand is no better than Ireland. some people say new Zealand is better than Ireland, Ireland sucks so if your reading this please think about if you want to be mean to someone that goes for another team.

No comments:

Post a Comment